Our coaching program is an ROI-driven, strategic intervention for improving organizational performance through people. Led by the individual, this program works to achieve real and sustainable change through feedback, action planning and coaching. Logan’s coaching philosophy is to partner with the Leader in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires insight and action to maximize personal and professional potential.
What makes Logan a Unique Partner?
- Close alignment with individual and organizational goals: Every coaching assignment is unique. We take time to understand the needs of the organization and the individual, so that our coaching relationships are focused and productive.
- Thought partnership for the realities of business: We focus on business coaching. Our coaches use their experience to connect with leaders, serving not only as a coach, but as a thought partner and sounding board.
- Impact that is sustained long after the coaching assignment is complete: Our approach is backed by a proven coaching methodology. We deliver lasting change, not temporary improvements.
Our Experience and Accreditation
In the field of Leadership Coaching, people truly are the key to success. Our coaches are experts in coaching and developing senior leaders, typically through a background of educational and experiential qualifications. All our coaches possess an ICF coaching certification while some have additional relevant industry accreditations and certifications, such as the Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR). Many of the team regularly contribute as coaching thought leaders in virtual college/university lecture halls and industry publications, or by sharing their expertise on industry panels.
Selection criteria for Logan's coaching team
- Accreditation by the International Coach Federation;
- Experience in a corporate/professional services environment and/or having owned a business;
- One-on-one coaching experience, group training and facilitation skills;
- Strong executive relations skills and professionalism;
- Highly developed sense of ethical behaviour, integrity, and confidentiality, and
- Deep assessment expertise, including certification with an industry recognized tool (EQi, Leadership Circle, Hogan, Birkman, etc.)
Our Coaching Approach
Our coaching practice is based on a fluid process whereby the coach and the client work together to achieve established goals that are consistent with the individual’s needs, and appropriately balanced with organizational objectives. Coaching drives clients to change or improve aspects of their professional lives in order to become more effective. We work closely with the client to define clear, attainable objectives and an individual process which
- Builds on recent assessment/360 feedback
- Establishes a tangible goal that becomes the primary focus of the coaching process
- Uncovers new potential through a guided discovery process
- Involves key stakeholders in the organization
- Creates a Development Plan that ensures the desired outcome is achieved